Looking for the perfect snack for an upcoming party or family gathering that has the perfect sweet and salty combo? Look no further! Check out this super easy recipe to make your own Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Popcorn.
Your guests will be blown away by the creativity and won’t be able to stop munching. But I don’t keep this recipe set aside just for guests. That would be wrong. Our family loves to munch on popcorn during a movie. We all snuggle up under a blanket on the couch and share a big bowl. Occasionally, as a special treat I make a batch of some type of flavored popcorn as a combination dessert and evening snack. This Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Popcorn has fiber from the popcorn, dried fruit, and nuts for added protein. It can totally be classified as healthy. Pinky swear!
The combinations are endless for mixed up popcorn. All you have to do is pop some popcorn and use your imagination to combine your family’s favorite flavors. The baking aisle right now is filled with a huge variety of sweets to bake into cookies. You can find everything to mini caramel bits to broken Andes candies, and there are plenty of options for the chocolate drizzle too. Heck, you can even take the super easy route and microwave the popcorn to get you started.
What flavor combination will you try for your next batch of homemade gourmet popcorn?
- 6 cups popped Popcorn
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spread popcorn on parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Heat white chocolate melts by heating at 50% power for 30 second intervals and stirring until melted. Be sure to follow directions on bag since all microwaves vary.
- Drizzle white chocolate over popcorn generously
- Sprinkle Craisins over drizzled popcorn, distributing evenly.
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts over popcorn mixture, distributing evenly.
- Dust popcorn mixture lightly with ground cinnamon.
- Allow popcorn mixture to set, about 30 minutes. and then break into pieces.
This article was previously published by me over on the awesome site Aiming Low. Aiming Low was a great site filled with humour and passionate stories, created by the amazing woman, Anissa Mayhew. May Anissa be wreaking havoc, creating chaos, and laughing her tail off in heaven forever.