This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of AllWhites Egg Whites. All opinions are 100% mine.
Spring has sprung here in the south. It’s time to shed those winter layers and get outside and enjoy the fresh air. With warmer weather calling our names, my family quickly ditches hibernation mode in exchange for some active family time. If we’re planning to be on the go all day, our bodies need to be properly fueled. I love firing up the grill to make a quick lunch featuring these super tasty Grilled Mini Turkey Taco Patties. Packed with protein thanks to AllWhites Egg Whites, these simple wraps keep my family satisfied long after our play date in the park.
AllWhites Egg Whites are found in the refrigerated dairy section of your local market. I always find myself grabbing a carton to have on hand at home. They are 100% liquid egg whites with no yolk, naturally fat-free, and cholesterol-free. Plus AllWhites Egg Whites have a 0 PointsPlus® value per serving on the Weight Watchers® program. I love the convenience of the carton too. Pouring some into a frying pan to cook for my daughter on an early weekend morning is pretty much the best thing ever. Please don’t make me cook anything more complicated before I’ve had some coffee.
These juicy mini burgers are full of flavor and pair deliciously with a warm whole wheat tortilla and fresh corn salsa.
I know I am always looking for new ways to pump up the lean protein in our weekly meal routine. I found some delicious AllWhites Egg Whites Favorites on their site. This easy grilled mini turkey taco patties recipe is an easy way to give your body the sustaining energy it needs, by providing 36 grams of protein with only 268 calories. AllWhites Egg Whites even offers great tips for managing your fitness goals and ideas for weight management.
Want to try AllWhites Egg Whites for yourself? It’s your lucky day! Thanks to my friends at AllWhites Egg Whites, I’m giving away a month’s supply of coupons to one lucky reader. Just simply leave a comment on this post letting me know what recipe you would like to try making with AllWhites Egg Whites. It couldn’t be any easier.
- 1-1/4 lb extra-lean ground turkey
- ¼ Cup AllWhites® egg whites
- ⅓ Cup finely crushed baked or regular tortilla chips
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- ½ Cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ Cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Gently mix turkey, AllWhites egg whites, crushed tortilla chips, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 oblong patties; refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Meanwhile, mix lime juice, sugar, and oil in medium bowl. Add corn, bell pepper, onion and cilantro; stir until well combined.
- Place turkey patties on grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Serve grilled turkey patties wrapped in warm whole-wheat tortillas, with a spoonful of corn relish.