WOW! I have been insanely busy the past 2 weeks! As the holiday creeps closer and closer, I am sure you all can completely relate! I ran out of time this week, and totally missed the deadline for participating in this week’s #SundaySupper of Favorite Celebrity Chef Recipes. That doesn’t mean I still can’t still jump in and share all the incredible dishes of the team.
I know Ree is technically not a celebrity chef, but I just love her down home style of cooking. Did I mention I got to meet her in NYC this past August at BlogHer ’12? Well I did, and she is absolutely lovely in person.
New Potatoes (or other small, round potato)
1. In a large pot bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and boil until fork tender.
3. Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil, use plenty as this will prevent the potatoes from sticking and make for wonderful crunchy bottomed potatoes.
4. Place cooked potatoes on baking sheet and smash gently
5. Drizzle the tops of the potatoes with olive oil. I used our favorite parmesan and basil dipping oil for extra flavor.
6. Sprinkle with kosher salt and I added garlic powder too.
7. Bake in 450 F degree oven until crispy and browned to your liking.
These potatoes are amazing! The basil from the flavored dipping oil added great flavor, and the little crunch from the coarse seal salt was perfect. The potatoes were crispy on the top and bottom, but still creamy in the middle. These golden brown nuggets of goodness would be a nice addition to any meal.
Want to know what other favorite celebrity chef recipes are being featured this week for #SundaySupper? Then don’t delay and head on over to these blogs and get your favorite internet bookmarking tool ready. You’re going to need it!
Starters or Snacks:
- Martin at ENOFYLZ Wine Blog – Oyster and Brie Soup and Wine Pairings for Celebrity Chef #SundaySupper
- Linda at The Urban Mrs. – Inspired by Bobby Flay, Lobster Chowder with Roasted Corn Salsa
- Erin from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts – Rachael Ray’s Cinnamon Popcorn
- Cindy over at Cindy’s Recipes and Writings – Jamie Oliver’s Bread and Tomato Soup
- Jeff at The Catholic Foodie – Drop Biscuits – Breakfast with Chef John Besh
- Renee over at Kudos Kitchen By Renee – Giada De Laurentiis’ Garlic Toasts With Red Pepper Aioli
The Main Dish:
- Sheila at Cooking Underwriter – Paula Deen’s Chicken in a Crock Pot w/ Sauerkraut and Apples
- Laura over at Small Wallet Big Appetite – Martin Yan’s Beef Chow Fun
- Sarah over at Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends – Michael Symon’s Lola burger with crab tater tots
- Susan at The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen – Ina Garten’s Baked Shrimp Scampi
- Tammi at Momma’s Meals – Ree Drummond’s Sloppy Joe’s
- Lane over at Supper for a Steal – Bobby Flay’s Rosemary Bricked Chicken
- Tara from Noshing with the Nolands – Michael Symon’s Pork and Apple Scallopini
- Shannon at Country Girl in the Village – Simple Red Sauce over Rigatoni. Inspired by, Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Kris over at In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene – Rachael Ray’s Muffin Tin Meatloaf
- Nicole from The Daily Dish Recipes – Paula Deen’s Slow Cooker Pulled Pickled Pork Sandwiches
- Becca from It’s Yummilicious – Ina Garten’s Grown Up Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Alice at Hip Foodie Mom – Sunday Pot Roast with Risotto Cakes from Kelsey Nixon
- Jen over at Juanita’s Cocina – The Neely’s White Turkey Chili
- Brianne from Cupcakes & Kale Chips – Crockpot Beef Pot Roast with Mushrooms inspired by Giada DeLaurentiis
- Isabel at Family Foodie – Polenta with Garlicky Shrimp inspired by Chef Todd English
- Wendy from The Weekend Gourmet – Shrimp Penne in Pesto Cream Sauce, From Emeril Lagasse
- Bobbi over at Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Cheesy Poblano Chicken
- Patti at Comfy Cuisine – Tyler Florence’s Chicken Francese
- Roxanne over at The Roxx Box – Jambalaya Pasta with Penne, Chicken, Shrimp and Andouille
- Sue from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz – Rachael Ray’s Spicy Corn Chowdah Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Jamie at Mama Mommy Mom – Penne with Asparagus, Smoked Gouda and Prosciutto. Adapted from, Giada De Laurentiis’
- Tora over at Tora’s Real Food – Pork and beans with Alton Brown’s pickled pork
- Elisabeth over at The Hand That Rocks The Ladle – Emeril’s New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice
- Megan from I Run For Wine – Curtis Stone’s Acorn Squash Roasted with Thyme
- Sandi over at Midlife Road Trip – Gabriele Corcos’s Gnocchi di Patate
- Shelby at Diabetic Foodie – Orange Pecan Black Rice, adapted from Ina Garten
- Katie from She likes Ruffles, He likes Truffles – Chef Fabio Viviani’s Spinach and Artichoke Risotto
- Renee over at Magnolia Days – Brownie Tart
- Conni at The Foodie Army Wife – Inspired by Ree Drummond – Scrumptious Apple Coffee Cake
- Paula over at Vintage Kitchen Notes – Bill Granger´s Cherry Tart
- Pam from The Meltaways – Savannah Sheet Cake
- Katy over at Happy Baking Days – Mary Berry’s Treacle Tart
- Jaime over at Mom’s Test Kitchen – Southern Tea Cakes
- Amy over at Kimchi MOM – Crack Pie, I Can’t Quit You
- Lyn from The Lovely Pantry – Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Squares
- Melanie at From Fast Food to Fresh Food – Sand Tarts
Do you have a go to recipe that you make from your favorite celebrity chef? We’d love for you to share it with the #SundaySupper group! Join us on Twitter throughout the day by following the hashtag #SundaySupper.
We’ll all be chatting up a storm during out live chat, Sunday evening at 7:00 pm(Eastern). Just follow the #SundaySupper hashtag there too. Oh, and if you’re on Pinterest, pop on over to see all the gorgeous pictures that accompany our recipes on the #SundaySupper Pinterest board!