Warm weather is here, and that means festival season is already in full swing here in Atlanta! Next weekend, there are two family friendly festivals that you won’t want to miss! The Peachtree Hills Festival of the Arts and the Living Social Wine Festival are both happening on the same weekend! The bonus for you is, they are right next to each other! Wahoo!
Next weekend, the heart of Buckhead will be the place to be for sure. The area will be filled with some of Atlanta’s finest artists, musicians, delicious food, and a huge variety of wines from over 40 different wineries.
So clear your schedule, call up your friends, and make plans to spend your weekend checking out some of Atlanta’s finest! All the info you need to have an amazing festival weekend is below, along with a FAB GIVEAWAY!
GIVEAWAY = $180 festival prize package
(includes free art, lunch, and the VIP wine experience)
The Peachtree Hills Festival of the Arts
- When: Saturday, June 8th 10-6; Sunday, June 9th 11-6
- Where: Peachtree Hills Recreation Center, 308 Peachtree Hills Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305-4505
- Food trucks: Williams Brothers BBQ, Yumbii, Happy Belly, Gigi’s Cupcakes, King of Pops, Honeysuckle
- Live music: Reed Ferguson, EB Reece, The Georgia Flood, Melissa Brethauer, Rachel Wiggins, Steve Baskin, Chelsea Shag and more!
- Local artists: Up to 150 booths (participating artist list)
- Cost: Free admission
- Information: www.peachtreehillsfestival.com
Living Social Wine Festival
- When: Saturday, June 8th 4:30 and 8:30; Sunday, June 9th 4:30 and 8:30 (tickets are valid for a 3 hour session)
- Where: 351 Peachtree Hills Avenue, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30305
- What: Unlimited tasting of 100+ varietals from more than 40 wineries and more (see below)
- Information: www.livingsocial.com
- Cost: $25 to $99, depending on ticket level (see below)
A few of us locals are working together to give away a $180 Festival Prize Pack to one of our readers. The prize includes $50 in Artist Bucks, 2 lunch vouchers (meal and drink), and 2 VIP Wine Festival passes, all compliments of the festival organizers.
Oh, and be sure to follow the Peachtree Festival of the Arts on Facebook and Instagram. Every day this week, they will be giving away $50 in Artist Bucks to spend at the festival every day this week. Share your fun and photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using the hashtag #peachtreehillsfestival.
Giveaway ends at noon on Friday, June 7th, so hurry up and add your entry to the form below.
Disclosure – I was compensated for promoting these festivals and giveaway. As always, all opinions are my own.