I am so excited! Y’all know I’m a Verizon Ambassador, well today, I received some super fun news from the Verizon Team! I get to check out a cool new Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker! I was trying to come up with a way to add more exercise into my weekly routine, since I have been following the South Beach Diet for almost a month now. Now an opportunity has fallen in my lap to get moving, and I have no more excuses!
The FitBit Zip is much more than a pedometer. It not only tracks your steps, but also distance and calories burned. This sweet piece of exercise bling will then automatically sync all the data to a Fitbit account. How incredible is that?
Small and discreet, the FitBit Zip can be worn in a pocket, on a belt, or shhhhh…even your bra. It’s sweat, rain, and splash proof for all those weather conditions that don’t hold you back from exercising outside.
The FitBit Zip also:
- Logs food, weight, and more
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth® 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress, earn badges, and share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Keeps you motivated to stay on track to your fitness goals with graphs and badges.
- Comes in five cool colors – Blue, Black/White, Green, Pink and Gray
I have already installed the Free Android™ App, and my FitBit Zip is not even arriving until tomorrow! I’m too excited to wait! I also get to share with y’all a FAB discount to use when you buy your own FitBit Zip!
For more info and to receive $5 off go here http://vz.to/YhhPI3.
How do you keep track of your exercise?
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador Program. I was provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product and accessories.