This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. All opinions are 100% mine.
We’re a house divided when it comes to indulging in breakfast for dinner. I think it’s one of the greatest options ever, but my husband, not so much. However, there is one breakfast item we always agree to include, and that’s hash browns. We eat DH’s Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole often for dinner and brunch, so I decided to swap out the ham, and pump up the excitement level by adding bacon. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of this mouth watering Bacon, Egg and Cheese Hash Brown Casserole.
As much as we love hash browns at any meal, I can’t stand the prep work that’s involved to make them. After all the peeling, shredding, rinsing, seasoning and finally cooking, I’m downright exhausted and ready for a nap. Who wants to start a morning out like that? Not me, that’s for sure.
Simply Potatoes does all the work for me. Their products are located in the refrigerated dairy section of your favorite store, and they are fresh potatoes, never frozen. Sign me up for deliciously fresh shredded or diced potatoes made with real ingredients that don’t require me to break out my peeler or paring knife.
My casserole recipe only uses four ingredients. The casserole was fully baked and ready to serve to my family in no time flat.
Simply Potatoes are available in a variety of flavors and seasonings to suit your family’s flavor preferences. You can create your own unique hash brown casserole with the endless vegetable and protein combinations.
If you’re interested in trying Simply Potatoes for yourself, it’s your lucky day! The fab team at Simply Potatoes is giving away a month’s supply of Simply Potatoes coupons for one lucky reader! Coupons are each good for any ONE Simply Potatoes product you choose. That’s a lot of yummy potatoes to create casserole combinations.
Entering is easy! Just leave a comment on this blog post telling me your favorite way to enjoy Simply Potatoes! Contest will end at midnight, Tuesday, March 24th!
My favorite part of this casserole with a crunchy of the hash browns around the outer edge of the casserole dish. Next time I make this recipe, I think I’ll try baking the hash brown mixture in a mini muffin pan to allow for more crispy edges in each bite sized morsel. See more brilliant recipe ideas at Simply Potatoes Breakfast Lovers and by following Simply Potatoes on Pinterest.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Simply Potatoes?
- 10 large eggs
- One package simply potatoes shredded hashbrowns
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 2 cups cooked bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Prepare in 9 x 13 baking dish it's a light coat of olive oil or your favorite nonstick spray
- In a Large bowl combine shredded hashbrowns, chopped bacon pieces and shredded cheese. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Transfer hash brown mixture into 9 x 13 baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a large bowl crack 10 large eggs and stir with a fork to scramble.
- Pour eggs evenly over potato mixture.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 425° F and continue baking for 10-15 more minutes until top layer of hashbrowns are evenly browned.
- Remove casserole from the oven, let stand five minutes, and serve with your favorite breakfast sides like biscuits and cut fruit.