Today marks the beginning of the best day ever – it’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Day! Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Miriam of Overtime Cook are hosting a delicious roundup of 31 bloggers all sharing their favorite chocolate peanut butter recipes. I’m bringing my sassy Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies to the party, and you will find so much variety in the roundup you will want to visit every recipe.
Follow along with our chocolate and peanut butter celebration with the hashtag #chocPBday on social media and feel free to jump in and share your own favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes with us. We’ve made it easy for you to check out all the group’s recipes in one place by creating a FAB Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pinterest board. We are also teaming up with OXO, King Arthur Flour, and Peanut Butter & Co. to bring you a giveaway for three unique prize packs. If you love to bake, you don’t want to miss entering.
I personally am a huge fan of anything chocolate and peanut butter. When I made this Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Bundt Cake I thought I dies and went to heaven. The same is true with these super chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. The layers of flavor and texture work in perfect harmony for a delicious explosion of chocolate and peanut butter for your taste buds. You can’t miss making this favorite for the sweets in your life that love chocolate and peanut butter.
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate candy melts for topping
- Peanut butter chips for sprinkling on top
- Chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
- Peanut Butter Icing
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8-inch square pan with non-stick spray for baking.
- In a large saucepan, melt ½ cup butter.
- Remove butter from heat, and stir in peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in ⅓ cup cocoa, ½ cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Do not over bake.
- Prepare Icing
- Combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and confectioner’s sugar and stir until smooth.
- Spread icing over warm brownies.
- Microwave candy melts according to package directions and stir until smooth
- Drizzle melted chocolate over peanut butter icing and top with peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Let topped brownies set before slicing.
Just in case you forgot already being overwhelmed with deliciousness of my brownies, three lucky winners will win a prize pack provided by our generous sponsors OXO,King Arthur Flour, andPeanut Butter & Co.
Prize Pack #1: OXO Baking Tool Set: One 3-in-1 Egg Separator, One Bent Icing Knife, One Brownie Spatula, One Cake Tester, One Cookie Spatula, One Cupcake Icing Knife, One Cupcake Corer, One Egg Beater, One Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, One Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, One Medium Cookie Scoop
Prize Pack #2: King Arthur Flour ingredients: One bag of all-purpose flour, one package of Guittard bittersweet chocolate disks, and one bottle of pure vanilla extract
Prize Pack #3: Peanut Butter and Co. package including: one Dark Chocolate Dreams 6-pack, One Variety 6-pack, and One 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams cookbook
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be picked from random draw. Giveaway ends Monday March 31 at 11:59 PM. The winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond. If not, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen. Enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Now that you have entered the giveaway, head on over and check out all the fabulous foodies participating and sharing their favorite Chocolate and Peanut Butter recipes. If chocolate peanut butter is one of your favorite combinations you don’t want to miss any of these tasty treats!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness
Get social with our prize pack sponsors!
OXO: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
King Arthur Flour: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Peanut Butter & Co: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest| Instagram | YouTube
What’s your favorite recipe featuring the timeless combination of chocolate and peanut butter?
About the Author (Author Profile)Happily married with two children, Karen does not hesitate to rebuff her family’s hungry advances at mealtime, while she styles and photographs their dinner to share on Instagram before serving them. In The Kitchen With KP is full of family friendly adventures around Atlanta (and beyond), plus simple recipes everyone can feel comfortable trying. In fact, her whole family participates in the cooking/baking fun on a regular basis.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait for #chocPBday | Hip Foodie Mom | March 25, 2014
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread | Magnolia Days | March 25, 2014
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Scones Recipe | All Day I Dream About Food | March 25, 2014
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti and a GIVEAWAY | March 25, 2014
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls for #ChocolatePeanutButterDay #chocPBday and a #Giveaway | gotta get baked | March 25, 2014
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars - Food Faith Fitness | March 25, 2014
- Oh Happy Day: Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars - Crumb: A Food Blog | March 25, 2014
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies | | March 25, 2014
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls #chocPBday - Cindy's RecipesCindy's Recipes and Writings | March 25, 2014
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes | The Spiffy Cookie | March 25, 2014
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips bars recipe - Roxana's Home Baking | March 25, 2014
- Brownies AND Giveaway! - The Giveaway Gals : The Giveaway Gals | March 26, 2014
- Peanut butter and chocolate chip bars recipe - Roxana's Home Baking | March 29, 2014
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake + Giveaway - I Wash You Dry | March 29, 2014
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts - It's Yummi! | April 11, 2014