So this week I decided to finally jump into the fun of #Friday5 thanks to my girl, Jaime from Love, Jaime and linking up with Emmy Mom. The concept is sharing 5 thoughts and 5 pictures from the week. I love that Jaime calls it a brain dump! HA! I have a ton of craziness in my brain at all time so it can’t hurt to share some of it, right? So here’ to my first Friday 5: Moving Chaos!
1. Sunday night we accepted an offer on our home. The house is under contract, and DH and I couldn’t be more relieved.
2. DH and I are on the hunt for a house in PA. I know we will a new home for the next chapter of our story together, but it’s a little stressful right now since time is short. Send patience. Some booze may not hurt either.
3. To lessen the stress of having kids and trying to show an immaculate house, we headed for a hotel for the weekend down the street. Best decision ever made. Two words. Free Wi-fi.
4. After checking out the hotel on Sunday we still needed to kill time for an afternoon showing so we stopped at our local Main Event for some family fun. Nanny was quite captivated with Mario Kart. Not to mention her stiff competition too.
5. My girl is becoming the master at kicking mom’s tail at air hockey. Don’t let that sweet smile fool you. She will beat you, and keep smiling the whole time.
We’re ending this week with the appraiser coming in today, and my poor mom and kids being transient again for an hour or two in the afternoon. Hopefully they can just head to the pool for a swim and beat the heat. Here’s hoping to a relaxing weekend and more family fun!
Want to join in the fun too? Head on over and link up!