If you don’t follow me on Instagram or twitter you may have missed me Living the All Inclusive Dream at Beaches Resorts, Turks and Caicos this past weekend. I don’t remember too much before we actually boarded the plane Thursday morning. It seems Sunday through Wednesday was just a crazy blur of me working, trying to pack, and documenting my kids’ routine for my parents so they would have everything under control while we were out of the country. Packing for any vacation can be stressful so why not make it a little easier and bookmark this list for 11 Travel Necessities to Pack for a Beaches Resorts All Inclusive Vacation.
Traveling to Turks and Caicos requires a valid passport. If you are planning to visit make sure you have one and verify it’s expiration date or get one.
2) Swim suit (s) and swim tee
There is nothing that will ruin a relaxing beach vacation faster than a bad sunburn. LANDS’ END conference partner was extremely generous to provide everyone with swim tees to protect them from the sun. Everyone needs to protect their skin from burning to make sure you can enjoy your stay to the fullest.
The sun is bright! You need to protect those peepers, plus who wants to be nursing a sun headache in the dark hotel room when there is snorkeling to be done! Check out the super cute sunnies we are all wearing this group picture from lunch. The zany pinhole glasses actually say Beaches!
4) Sun Hat A wide brimmed hat will not only keep your face protected from the sun, but also your scalp. Have you ever burned your scalp? It’s painful, and not combing your hair for a few days is not an option.
5) Sun screen Are you seeing a pattern here yet about protecting yourself from the sun? This is a beach vacation. You will want to be jumping waves and swimming in the gorgeous turquoise water so take the necessary precautions. Iconic brand and conference partner Coppertone was there for #BeachesMoms just in case someone forgot sunscreen, sand bucket, or shovel. Now we’re ready to build sandcastles. Big thanks to fellow foodie, Lark, from Lark’s Country Heart for the pic!
6) Your wallet Just kidding! This is a Beaches Resort. They don’t even handle cash anywhere on the grounds. You can charge souvenir or shopping purchases to your room and pay when you check out. 7) Extra underwear It’s HOT in Turks and Caicos and you will get sweaty. Enough said. 8) Flip Flops Sneakers are just a big fat NO for the beach. Treat yourself to a pretty pedicure and show off those painted toes in the sand!
9) School Supplies Yes, you heard me correctly. Consider packing a few school supplies to donate to the Pack For A Purpose through the Sandals Foundation. 100% of donated funds go directly to making a difference with the Sandals Foundation. Programs are delivered effectively and efficiently with transparency, which is important for patrons to know when donating to any charitable foundation.
You will want to capture all the gorgeous scenery and print pictures to wallpaper your cubicle walls when you get home. Now I need to stock up on picture paper and put my hp ENVY to work!
11) Adventurous Spirit
There are too many exciting new adventures to try like sailing your own catamaran, standup paddle boarding, snorkeling, or simply jumping for joy on the beautiful white sand of Turks and Caicos.
What would you make sure was packed in your suitcase for traveling to an All-inclusive Beaches Resort?