Are you ready for some football food?
This week our #SundaySupper family is kicking off the start of football season by preparing our favorite tailgating treats! Nothing says GO TEAM like a group of friends all digging into my perfectly puffed Pepperoni and Cheese Pull Apart Bread!
1/3 cup favorite flavored dipping oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 (16 ounce) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
1 (7 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni
1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add your favorite flavored dipping oil. Toss dough pieces in dipping oil to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of your Bundt Pan
, next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with garlic powder. Repeat all three layers again in the same order, and then end with final layer of dough pieces.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
6. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the Bundt Pan in one piece.
7. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional marinara dipping sauce on the side.
I usually layer until about 2/3 of the pan is full. When I make this bread I definitely plan for it to feed a hungry crowd. You can scale down the ingredients if you choose to feed a smaller crowd. You can serve it hot or room temperaure, which makes it a great option if you are tailgating at the game or heading ove to a friend’s house. And if you do decide to make the larger version, don’t worry. It’s pretty tasty leftover too, so you can be sure it won’t be around for long. You can also edit this recipe to create a delicious Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart to accompany any Italian themed dinner. YUM!
Now run! Go Long!
Head on over and check out some of these incredible gameday recipes to feed your home team!
Pre Game Warm-ups:
- Sausage Balls by My Catholic Kitchen
- Edamame Hummus by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Rueben Dip by The Meltaways
- Buffalo Wing Hummus by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Smokey Guacamole with Bacon by Family Spice
- Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pull Apart by In the Kitchen with KP
- Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Juanita’s Cocina
- Candied Pecans by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Sauce by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Swabian Mini Meatballs (Schwaebische Mini Fleischkuechle) by Galactosemia in PDX
- Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole by Noshing with the Nolands
- Cheddar Cheese Jalapeno Bites by Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Hot & Spicy Popcorn Chicken by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites by Family Foodie
- Soft Pretzels with Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce by girlichef
- Game Day Loaded Nachos by The Messy Baker
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Home Cooking Memories
- Southwestern Spring Rolls by Supper for a Steal
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs by Comfy Cuisine
- Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip with Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips by Daily Dish Recipes
- Beer Battered Spiced Sweet Potato Lentil Fritters by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Indian Spiced Chicken Meatballs by Soni’s Food for Thought
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers by Real Best Recipe
On the Sidelines:
- Anne’s Best Potato Salad with Bacon and Peas by Webicurean
- Simple Roasted Purple Potatoes by Ruffles and Truffles
- Spicy BBQ Baked Beans by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Papa’s Potato Salad & Baked Beans by Kwistin’s Favorites
- Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich by Cooking Underwriter
- Pollo Adobado con Papas (Adobo Chicken with Potatoes) by La Cocina de Leslie
- Poor Man’s Burrito by Shockingly Delicious
- Ham and Mushroom Handpies by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Individual Muffuletta Sandwiches by Magnolia Days
- Far East Steak Salad by Diabetic Foodie
- Italian Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Hot Chicken Chili by Momma’s Meals
- Louisiana Sloppy Joes by Sustainable Dad
- Hawaiian Chicken Wraps by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grandpa Sal’s Sausage and Peppers by Daddy Knows Less
- Fancy Filet Chili by I Run for Wine
- Homemade Italian Sausage by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Jalapeno Crockpot Chili by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Flavorful Fall Marinade by Midlife Road Trip
- Moose Chili by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Bread by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Zucchini Cupcakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Oven-Baked Churros by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Swirl Nutella Cupcakes by Basic N Delicious
- Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles by Gotta Get Baked
From the Cooler:
- Sparkling Tropical Lemonade by Dinners. Dishes, and Desserts
- Strawberry Horchata by Damn Delicious
- MVP Bloody Mary Bar by An Appealing Plan
Wine Pairings by Wine Everyday
Don’t forget! If you happen to be just hanging around on Sunday, feel free to join the #SundaySupper family on Twitter throughout the day. We’ll also be meeting up at 7:00 p.m. EST for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat to discuss our tailgating recipes! All you have to do is follow the #SundaySupper hashtag! On Pinterest, check out the group’s incredible pictures and recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board!
- ⅓ cup favorite flavored dipping oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 (16 ounce) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
- 1 (7 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl add your favorite flavored dipping oil. Toss dough pieces in dipping oil to lightly coat.
- Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt or fluted tube pan, next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with garlic powder. Repeat all three layers again in the same order, and then end with final layer of dough pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
- Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
- Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional marinara dipping sauce on the side.
Visit Karen Parsons’s profile on Pinterest.