Come on into the kitchen and pull up a stool around the island! It’s #SundaySupper time, and I am raring to go this week!
The group’s theme this week is Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes and we are all over the moon excited to be pairing with LAND O LAKES® for this week’s #SundaySupper. Family Foodie’s fabulous group of bloggers all created dishes this week featuring LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. I chose to grill some gorgeous filet mignon and prepare the Blue Cheese Butter HERE from the LAND O LAKES® site.
Pair this amazing looking steak with a chilled, crisp salad wedge and you will be in blue cheese heaven!
1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, softened
2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
1. Combine all ingredients for desired flavor butter in small bowl.
2. Beat at medium speed until well mixed; refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve with steak.
I took the butter one step further and molded the mixture into a semi-log shape to make a prettier presentation. The recipe also said the butter could be stored in a refrigerated in container with tight-fitting lid up to 2 weeks. In our house it didn’t last that long. We used the remaining butter on some toasted crostini the next day. It was ah-ma-zing!
LAND O LAKES® is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
You can find the recipe I used HERE, but there are flavor variations and plenty of other recipes too! Oh, and be sure to follow Land O’Lakes on Facebook and Twitter (@landolakesktchn) as they’ll be sharing all the up-to-date scoop. Read more about Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt here.
I get to give away one full value coupon to try this delicious butter for yourself! All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me your best recipe that would be even better using the new Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. I can’t wait to hear what you have to share!
I truly enjoy pairing up with the #SundaySupper group of bloggers! The friendship and support for my little blog has been wonderful. I hope to continue with the #SundaySupper group for a while to come, so be sure and go check out some of the other posts of participating bloggers. You will not be disappointed, in fact, you might want to just lick the screen due to the true to life look of their photographs.
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
- Linguini and Clam Sauce by A Fig and the Pig
Join us this week for Fast and Fresh Summer Recipes #SundaySupper. We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter
Disclosure: I received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.