It’s November and there is a new chill in the air! October was pretty crazy here in the kitchen between DH and I traveling, family birthdays and of course my favorite holiday, Halloween. Quite a few nights we were so rushed for dinner, I wasn’t sure if the kids would make it for their normally scheduled bedtime. On extra busy nights I love having options in my pantry to make a hearty, homemade dinner for my family in minutes like this simple Sesame Chicken Stir Fry with McCormick® Skillet Sauce.
During my last shopping trip to Walmart, I picked up a selection of the recently launched McCormick®’s Skillet Sauces®. There are seven different sauces and they located around the same area as the bottled McCormick® spices. I couldn’t resist buying a few different flavors since I am always on the hunt for new ways to save time making dinner during the week.
You have to love when you find a great shortcut to help you get dinner on the table in about twenty minutes. DH volunteered to quickly stir fry the chicken.
I didn’t have any fresh vegetables to add to the stir fry, so I quickly steamed some in the microwave. Once we added the sauce and tossed everything together, dinner was ready.
Dinner could not have been easier. Are you like me and always looking for new and easy dinner ideas? You can find a delicious variety of recipes featuring the line of McCormick® Skillet Sauces on McCormick’s site.
What’s your favorite tip for getting dinner on the table in minutes?
- 1 package of Sesame Chicken Stir Fry McCormick® skillet sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups of your favorite stir fry vegetables
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat.
- Add chicken to heated skillet and stir fry 5 minutes.
- Add your favorite vegetables to the skillet.
- Stir fry to cook vegetables until tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer one minute until heated through.
- Serve with cooked rice if desired.