Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It’s time to get started with the holiday baking and the cookie exchanges! This year, I am participating in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap. I am so excited! The GREAT FOOD BLOGGER COOKIE SWAP brings together food bloggers from around the world in celebration of all things scrumptious. I signed up and have already received the addresses of my three other food bloggers to send cookies. I will send each blogger one dozen cookies, and then I will receive three different boxes of cookies from other bloggers. Yesterday I received my first delivery of cookies, so today I scoured the internet looking for the perfect recipe to make and send to my three bloggers. I wanted to share some of the recipes in case you were also still looking for baking inspiration. Check out these 15 Scrumptious Christmas Cookie Recipes!
- Eggnog Sugar Cookies // Kitchen Simplicity
- Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Easy Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookies // The Nerd’s Wife
- Brown Sugar Christmas Cookies // Voracious Vander
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies // Glued To My Crafts
- Chocolate Sprinkle Sandwich Cookies // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Cranberry Orange Christmas Sandies // Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Soft Eggnog Cookies // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Homemade Oreos // The Nerd’s Wife
- Almond Crunch Cookies // Call Me PMC
- Andes Mint Grinch Cookies // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Gingerbread Cookies // Martha Stewart
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies // Naturally Ella
- Chewy Gingerbread Cookies // Guilty Kitchen
- Santa Christmas Cookies // Six Sisters’ Stuff
And stay tuned for more fabulous cookie recipes and fun DIY holiday gift ideas like this Gingerbread M&M’s and Oatmeal Cookie Mix. I have an office cookie exchange, and I plan to give some to coworkers some treat bags, so I am experimenting with a lot in the kitchen lately. Note also on December 11th, I will be posting the cookie recipe I am sending to my three secret food bloggers. You won’t want to miss it!
What is your favorite cookie to make at the holidays?