Halloween is fast approaching! Have you planned all your costumes for the family? I have one out of two, ready to go for the kiddos, and now I am all about planning the snacks! Baby’s birthday is in the week of Halloween. I have yet to throw her a Halloween themed party. Someday she will choose a costume party and I will be ready with all of these adorably Spooky Halloween Themed Snack Recipes.
- Candy Corn Cookies
- Slutty Fall Brownies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Halloween Hand Popcorn Treat Bags
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cake Pop Candy Corn Treats
- Halloween Rolo Pretzel Treats
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Dessert
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops
- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Blondies
- Witches Wart Juice
- Vampire Cupcakes
I know there are plenty more Spooky Halloween Themed Snack Recipes out there. Trust me! My kids love these Baked Mummy Cheese Hot Dogs too! I am a little Pinterest obsessed at the moment. Stay tuned because there will be another roundup of more snack recipes coming later next week.
What’s your favorite spooky themed snack to make for Halloween?