We are all about the quick and easy dinners in our house some evenings. I have no shame in sharing that I keep frozen french fries and frozen veggies on hand at all times. We all have nights when there is no time to spare trying to get a balanced dinner on the table.
Other days, when we are leisurely trying out a new recipe for burgers (like these Hawaiian Sliders), we’ll take the extra time to make some of DH’s special
Oven Baked Seasoned Potato Wedges.
You could not ask for an easier, or more tasty recipe to make potatoes. OK, well maybe Crash Hot Potatoes are just slightly better (and not just because I made them), but DH’s potatoes are pretty delicious!
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into eighths
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Place Parmesan cheese, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and potatoes into a resealable plastic bag.
3. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning.
4. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
These potatoes are full of amazing flavor! The garlic and parmesan cheese blend add to the overall crsipiness of the potatoes. No soggy wedges here! They are the perfect companion dish for burgers on the grill or even your everday meatloaf. They go with everything. If your family likes potatoes like mine you won’t have to deal with any leftovers either. They will all be GONE! You can find the recipe here at AllRecipes.com.
What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes?