I’ve talked about so many great things to do at Stone Mountain here on my blog. It’s an incredible place to visit when if you happen to visit the Atlanta area. I’m a Northern girl, and as much as I enjoy the warmer temperatures here in the South, one thing I do miss seeing is snow. Not on the roads though, because that will just shut this city down for a week!
I know it’a a little early to talk about Christmas for some, but honestly, it may be pretty nice to check out the park BEFORE the craziness of the season is in full swing. Before you know it you will be consumed with holiday shopping, planning dinner menus and wrapping gifts. You don’t want to run out of time, and not get to check out the amazing fun that Stone Mountain has in store for your family.
- The Polar Express 4-D Experience – Go on an extraordinary adventure this holiday season with THE POLAR EXPRESS 4-D EXPERIENCE! When a doubting young boy takes an extraordinary train ride to the North Pole, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery that shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
- Toyrific! – Step under the Christmas tree and enjoy this happy heartfelt holiday show as our motley crew of misfit toys band together to save Christmas.
- Crossroads Christmas Parade – Don’t miss this chance to see Santa and all of his holiday friends as they parade through Crossroads!
- Visits with Santa – Bring your wishes to the man in red himself, live and in person! He’s making his list, make sure you’re on it…
- Mistletales – Join Mrs. Claus in her gingerbread house as she spins heartwarming tales that are sure to entertain children of all ages!
- SnowZone – It’s all about snow, all the time, in the SnowZone. The SnowZone is a winterland with acres of snow play activities. Features Fort Snow, Snowman Valley, Igloo City, and the Snowball Shootin’ Gallery!
- Avalanche Alley – Grab your friends and brave the tubing hill together. Multiply your thrills on Atlanta’s only snow-covered 400-foot tubing hill in a first-of-its kind family tube ride.
And oh, so many more things to do!
I know my family and I are excited to check out the festivities this year!
Maybe we will see you there!