Snow bound inside with the kids today and looking for to make something easy and fun in the kitchen? Check out this crunchy Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’Mores Snack Mix!
I am also tickled pink…totally bad pun intended, to share this in plenty of time for Valentine’s Day. It would be adorable packed in small cell bags and tied with ribbon to gift to teachers and care givers alike. A little DIY treat goes a long way to show your appreciation.
Not feeling the pinks for the mix? Feel free to change up the M&M colors, the cereal and even the marshmallows to what you prefer. I love that their are a million and one combinations you could use to make this snack mix your own.
What are your favorite ingredients to add to a homemade snack mix?
- 1 Box Golden Grahams (12 oz)
- 1 Package Valentine M&Ms (12.6 ounces)
- 1 Bag Pretzel Twists (20 oz)
- 1 Bag Jet Puffed Strawberry Marshmallows
- 2 Squares Chocolate Almond Bark
- Line large casserole dish or sheet pan with waxed paper.
- Dump Golden Grahams, M&M’s, pretzel twists, and marshmallows into wax paper lined pan.
- Gently mix all dry ingredients until evenly distributed.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt almond bark by heating at 70% power, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Do not overheat. Overheated chocolate will become dry and crumbly.
- Use a small spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate over the cereal and marshmallow mixture.
- Allow chocolate to cool completely and enjoy, or transfer to airtight container.