Here at In The Kitchen I have a few post that seem to be quite popular. One of the top posts is for Super Easy Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread. It thrills me to no end that people find one of my favorite recipes as delicious as I do.
The original pull apart named above is perfect to tag along with your favorite Italian themed dinner, but what if you wanted one with more cheese? If you do, then this is the version for you, the Extra Cheesy Parmesan And Garlic Pull Apart Bread.
This amazing bread oozes with melted mozzarella and the added zing of grated parmesan. It’s like cheesy garlic bread on steroids! As with all my featured pull apart breads, feel free to use your own homemade pizza dough or store bought prepared. For the bread pictures above I used store bought from my local grocery’s bakery section. I could seriously eat this bread until it was gone, or I was sick, whichever came first. It is THAT good, and super easy. Just layer the ingredients in your favorite pan, bake to golden brown and cooked through.
Unlike my Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart Bread that can be served warm or at room temperature, this version is best served right out of the oven. You want to be able to enjoy the ooey, gooey cheese factor. Once it’s cooled off completely, it’s still quite tasty, but nothing like fresh baked. I may, or may not, have eaten leftovers of this bread for 2 days with dinner. Don’t judge.
I also want to note, I do not spray my pan. For my brand of pan, the non-stick coating, mixed with the dipping oil, works well enough so the bread easliy falls out of the pan. Your pan may be different. A little baking spray won’t make or break this recipe, so please use your own judgement for your own pan.
Do you like your garlic bread with or without ooey, gooey, cheesy deliciousness?
- 2 each 16 oz package pre-made pizza dough
- ¼ C Parmesan and Basil Dipping Olive Oil
- 16 oz Shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- ⅓ C Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Drizzle a little dipping oil in the bottom of the bundt pan. Use fingers to swirl around bottom of pan lightly, then sprinkle a little garlic powder on top.
- Divide dough into small ½' to 1″ pieces, and place around bottom of bundt pan.
- When bottom of pan is covered, sprinkle garlic powder on dough pieces, and layer shredded cheese on top.
- Drizzle a little dipping oil around the layered dough and cheese, sprinkle with some parmesan cheese, and then start another layer of dough pieces.
- Continue layering dough, garlic powder, shredded mozzarella, dipping oil, and parmesan cheese until ingredients are done.
- Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and dough is cooked through.
- Remove from bundt pan and serve warm.