This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Groupon. All opinions are 100% mine.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Have you planned how to celebrate the mom in your life? Whether by blood or choice, we all have a maternal figure in our lives that deserves to be recognized for their unconditional love and support. My own mother and I may not get along like peas and carrots one hundred percent of the time, but I know she will always be there for me. This year since I will be traveling over Mother’s Day weekend with my own family, I’m turning to the Groupon’s Mother’s Day Gift Shop for a little help to send my mom a little love.
My mom is in another state, so it’s rare we actually get to spend Mother’s Day together. Given the distance between us, I’m always on the hunt looking for fresh ideas to surprise my mom. Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Groupon’s Mother’s Day Campaign offers an incredible variety of options to celebrate the mom in your life, so today I am sharing my top 5 ideas that I know my mom would love!
1. Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Prints. What mom doesn’t love pictures of their family? I love how I can personalize the canvas with a picture of either the entire family, the grand-children, or even a gorgeous beach scene from our recent family vacation.
2. Mother’s Day Strawberries from Shari’s Berries. My mom has a sweet tooth, and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I loved receiving a delivery of these decadent berries from my own family last year for Mother’s Day. This sweet treat is sure to be a hit with my mom too.
3. Mother’s Day $0 Deal for 1 Year’s Worth of Spa Days on Groupon. The gift of relaxation and pampering. I don’t know a single person that would turn down this amazing gift. Moms work hard keeping the family running like a well oiled machine. A gift of time for themselves is a perfect way to show how much they mean to you.
4. Pedicure and Manicure package. My mom lives in Florida and wears sandals year round. I love that I can search for Groupon offers for specific locations local to my mom.
5. Custom Photo Book from Shutterfly. Our last visit to my mom’s house was last Thanksgiving. I took a ton of family pictures while we were there and using those for a holiday themed family photo book would definitely make my mom smile. In fact, I may need one for myself too. Too often photos are saved to our computers and forgotten. It would be a nice to see them in print form more often.
These five ideas are only the tip of the iceberg available to celebrate Mother’s Day. I found some lovey ideas to send some love to my sister and sister-in-law in Florida too. I appreciate them being strong and supportive mothers to my nieces and nephews and Groupon’s Mother’s Day Gift Shop allows me to send awesome gift experiences instantly.
What would you send your mom from Groupon’s Mother’s Day Gift Shop?