Zesty Garlic Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Sauté Express® squares
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes (increase if you want more heat)
- 2-3 romaine lettuce leaves per person
- Melt 1 Sauté Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken and sauté 13–18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on all sides and done. Remove from skillet.
- Melt remaining 1 Sauté Express® square in skillet.
- Add onions, cook 1-2 minutes or until softened, then add mushrooms and sauté 5–15 minutes, depending on how done you like your mushrooms.
- Toss chicken back into pan with veggies, and add chili flakes, mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately with chilled lettuce leaves.
- Fill individual lettuce leaf with chicken mixture and enjoy.
Recipe by In The Kitchen With KP at http://www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipes/zesty-garlic-chicken-lettuce-wraps