Submit Your Best Recipe To Sandra Lee's Recipe Draft With @VerizonWireless #VZWA
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 Large baking potatoes
- ½ Cup Sour cream
- ¼ Cup chopped bacon
- ¾ Cup Kraft Three cheese with a touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 Teaspoons of fresh chives
- Microwave 4 large baking potatoes until soft.
- Slice potatoes in half, and remove flesh, leaving about ¼ inch thick shell
- Mix removed potato with sour cream, chopped bacon, shredded cheese, butter and chives until smooth consistency
- Fill potato skins with potato mixture
- Grill loaded potato skins on medium heat for 20-30 minutes. Until browned and heated through.
- Remove from grill and serve topped with additional sour cream if desired
Recipe by In The Kitchen With KP at http://www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/brand/grilled-loaded-potato-skins-sandra-lees-recipe-draft-with-verizonwireless-vzwa