Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip #SundaySupper Super Bowl
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pound ground beef 97% lean
- ⅓ cup bacon pieces
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of bacon pieces for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Brown ground beef in a pan over medium heat, drain any grease from meat and return to the pan.
- Toss in onions and garlic, sauté with ground beef until tender and fragrant
- Add in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise into meat mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Add in worcestershire sauce and ketchup, stir until well blended.
- Fold in shredded mozzarella and pour into a baking dish.
- Top mixture with shredded cheddar and remaining bacon pieces.
- Bake in a oven until cheese is melted and dip is heated thoroughly, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted baguette slices or crunchy pita chips.
Recipe by In The Kitchen With KP at http://www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipe/bacon-double-cheese-burger-dip-sundaysupper-super-bowl